AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, August 26, 2011

things that concern me right now...

Hi lovely People. I hope you are all feeling wonderful and ready to embrace the weekend!

I am feeling a little bit chaotic after last nights Market on Facebook. It was hectic!! I pretty much sold out of all of my dresses in about 28 seconds. I want to say a big thank you to all of the ladies who participated, and made my first attempt at facebook marketing a night to remember.

I am sure that a lot of you are sick of the selling and promoting, so I am going to leave that behind for a minute and touch on a few more personal matters... like the state of my mind.

It is a little bit concerning to me that I can't stop my mind from thinking about blogging.... It seems that everything I do is accompanied by an unspoken rambling in my mind of how I might be able to blog about it later...

It has happened to me before. After all of the reality cooking shows became popular I found myself running a sort of retrospective commentary, in my own head, whilst I was cooking. I'm not sure if you know what I mean.... but you know how the contestants get to revisit the footage of them cooking, and they explain to us what was racing through their minds at that very moment.... For example they might say "I could smell something burning in the oven, and it was at that point I knew my chance of cooking in the final was over."

 I knew that I was a bit batty when I found myself doing it while I was making a bowl of instant noodles. "...I knew I couldn't leave the noodles cooking for too long, in case they became soggy."

I think that there is something seriously wrong with me...

Have a good weekend!

Bec x

11 comments:

  1. NOt at all i do the same...so either we are both mad or its actually ok.
    When i first joined face book all i could do was commentate my life in status updates...like "Laundry you are my nemesis" and so on....
    Noice work on the sale.
    Mxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep definitely something wrong.....no, just kidding!

    Congratulations on the facebook markets, your tea dresses are gorgeous no wonder they sell like hot cakes!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!...you did a great job selling your pretties that fast!!
    And...i think you're normal...and if you're not...you're at least not the only one who is behaving like that...we're now with the three of us doing and thinking the same ;-)

    have a nice weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. there is nothing wrong with you. i do this all the time. sometimes i have to actually make myself stop. i carry a notebook and pencil and jot everything down. it gives me something to look back on later when i am having a moment where i cannot think of anything at all. i have plenty of those moments too. have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job. I don't know how you find the time to sew so many dresses, and fit in being a mum. They are gorgeous. I must have one... Prob the end of september, just in time for summer...

    ReplyDelete
  6. ....hahahahaha....Bec you're a DUFFER....I'm SURE there's nothing wrong with you....If there is....I'll have to join you on the 'couch'....**wink**....!

    I'm GLAD your sale went well....Geez....28 seconds....I figured it would take at LEAST 45 seconds to clear everything....!!!!!

    Have a STELLAR weekend Lovey....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hilarious! I've done that before when I've been cooking!

    Congratulations on the sale last night. I knew your dresses would fly out the door! I missed it due to a sick little boy but I will definitely grab a frock from you very very soon (I hope!).

    Penny
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think its a bloggging disease we all get I think about blogging and what I will say al the time lol.Well done on your FB success I am not surprised you did so well.
    I dont comment much but I always read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally normal I think. I usually have several potential posts percolating in my head. Often get muddled though and forget them if I don't post straighta away. no surprises about the sellout. so glad I ordered my dress before you shut up shop! melx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok thank goodness I'm not alone. I do this too, I sit down to eat a nice meal or go to lovely gallery and write blog posts in my head!

    ReplyDelete
  11. well done on your facebook success, your dresses are so lovely I am not surprised at all...I wish I could send you a tea trolley....you will find one I'm sure and I can't wait to see it when you do :) :) :)
    love
    Jane x x x

    ReplyDelete