AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, August 11, 2011

domestic bliss... and a happy parcel day :)

After a bit of a dry spell, the parcels are arriving on my doorstep once again! Among the new arrivals was my vintage dymo labeling machine, a tonne of new fabrics and a 'cute-as-a-button' teapot cookie cutter!!

Today was spent labeling everything in my house, doing a bit of a spring clean and a spot of baking. Unfortunately, my teapot cookies are nothing to brag about, but I have included a photo just for a laugh...




After seeing these pretties on the kit and nancy blog - I HAD to have a teapot cookie cutter...
Sadly, mine have not turned out so perfect...

hmmmmm, yummy. 





My love has recently started working a 2 and 1 roster for his fifo job - (2 weeks away and 1 week home) - so we are not seeing each other very much. So I took the morning off on Wednesday to go fishing with him down at the Busselton Jetty. I am so glad that I went. Real sunshine on my face and the smell of the ocean. PLUS I caught enough fish for that nights dinner. lots of fun...

Tomorrow is a sewing day - I have so much to show you so hopefully you can look forward to a bonza blog post tomorrow.

Hope you are all well and happy, wherever you may be in the world.

Bec x

10 comments:

  1. Oh yes....EVERY organised girl needs a dymo....!!

    LOVE your little teapot bikkies....I bet they tasted SENSATIONAL....!!

    Glad to hear the weather's on the improve over your way Bec....!

    Cheers from Melbourne,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so freakin cute. your teapot biccies have chocolate chips..winner! love vintage dymo action and cannot wait for sewing pics tomorrow. will email you back over the weekend lovely lady. enjoy your friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I want a teapot biscuit cutter too! They are just lovely. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beccy! I miss you! Can't wait to see you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you taking some time out with your man...Busso jetty holds many fond memories for me as a child with my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bec...those cookies are a scream...i thought you made the first batch & was thinking blimey she is sooo cool....but i loved yours too as they would have been in cohoots with my effort!

    i remember the old dymo's -i would have labelled everything too!!

    melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds perfect! Cookies, fishing, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my...i see an old suitcase filled with vintage lace and fabrics...do you ever think about my bloodpressure? ;-)

    Those cookies look delicious!..and yes i mean your cookies...did you know the worst looking cookies taste the best...my cupcakes always do too...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. They cookies look very tasty ! Where did you get your cookie cutter from? :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been coveting that cookie cutter as well for miss Liongirls 3rd birthday party. Surely a generous slathering of pink icing would fix even the mankiest of bikkies? melx

    ReplyDelete