AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, August 22, 2011

tea ceremony...

Good evening lovely people!! I hope you have all had a pleasant Monday!! My Monday has been pretty good. My yuckness is still hanging around, but I managed to send out about ten dresses and the best news is that miss Z is feeling MUCH much better... and tomorrow I am packing her off to daycare. DON'T get me wrong - it has been lovely having my girl with me, on the couch, watching daytime tv, being snotty together, snuggles... I just can not wait to get stuck into the last of my orders!

Now, I would love to share my latest purchases with you. Seeing as it is my 27th birthday in about 9 days, I decided a little bit of self-spoiling was in order...





I am so excited!!! The best news is that I have just been emailed to confirm that the dottieangel book, which I have pre-ordered and wasn't expecting till next month, has been shipped!!!! And the tea cups, ordered last night, have been shipped this afternoon - that is speedy!!!! Lucky me hey :)

Did anyone else catch the new Underbelly last night? - How spunky was Guido the barrow boy!! I couldn't find any pics on the internet but I can tell you he could dance a mean charleston. The flapper style costumes are quite gorgeous too. Be warned there is a lot of sex and violence!

That's it from me tonight. Sweet dreams. Sleep well. See you tomorrow.

Bec x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful tea cups they will make a wonderful Sunday morning cup of tea...glad your feeling better.
    Mxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love tea cups and these ones are divine. i am particularly loving the colours in the top one. gorgeous! hope your feeling alot better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the cutest aren't they??? I brought the green and yellow one (among other tea set finds via ebay and Trade me) for my sister's birthday in May. We had been talking about re-creating our own collection just like our nan had many years ago!!! She was delighted. Bet you are too. The dottie angel book looks superb........I might need a copy of that one also! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam bought the red and yellow one for me a few years ago. I love it! and the others too. tea tastes better from a pretty cup, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the teacups! Especially the green one. I think I might go and have a cup of tea right now. So glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered your facebook sale and then realised I'm covering someones shift at work! This is upsetting! I'll have to have my iPhone on me at work! Because I need another one of your dresses! Hehe! Beautiful teacups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the red tea cup (with matching tea pot) My fav .. love it!! And yay for it nearly being your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Underbelly is watched religiously here too. I love the sets, history and costumes in this one. And yes, Guido is pretty good to watch, but then i am partial to Italian boys..married to one :)
    I'll have to check out the book and teacups - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete