AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

No turning back now!


















Phew! Getting ready for my first Facebook market night tomorrow is EXHAUSTING!

Finishing the dresses that I have ordered. 
Finishing the dresses that are ready to ship.
Creating my market night album.
Hoping that I haven't forgotten any important details...

Eeeeeeeeeeek!

Wish me luck! Tomorrow is going to be a big day!

But something else is welling up inside me!! I AM SO BLOODY EXCITED!! about the imminent arrival of our vintage fat quarters!! Not trying to rush you Kel - take all of the time you need - but I can not wait! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Mwah!

Bec x

5 comments:

  1. I love the dresses you make. Is there any chance you might do a give away? Love love love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're motivating me to get my sewing machine out :) Love all the new dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo! Good luck! By the look of those gorgeous dresses, you won't have any problems xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bec I have a LUMP in my throat the size of TEXAS....I've coveted your SWEET Tea Dresses it seems forEVER & now in just a matter of days....My DIVINE dress will be here....I am THRILLED....ABSOLUTELY & POSITIVELY....!!!!!

    I just showed Mr SVJ & he says he wants to take me out for dinner when it arrives....He LOVES it....!!

    Take care & Lovey & THANK YOU....!!!!!

    Cheers for a bit,
    Tamarah xxx

    PS: Fingers crossed for FMN....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful dresses in one sitting are making me swoon.....

    ReplyDelete