AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, May 10, 2012

a little birdy told me...











Holy Moly! What a day!! I am feeling fantastic. For me, this is always the best part of a busy week. This is the point where all my cutting and sewing seems to be getting somewhere. Where I can finally stand back and admire the almost finished dresses that are the fruits of my labour. I am surrounded by piles of fabric, the off-cuts are knee deep on the floor, the cutting table is a mess and the studio is in need of a major tidy BUT the dresses are on hangers and looking delightful and that is all that really matters.

I am planning on finishing a couple of ready-to-ship dresses tonight. Hopefully they will be shop-bound tomorrow. I will be updating the shop tomorrow (FRIDAY) instead of Saturday morning, as I am heading down South for the weekend. Due to popular demand I will be listing a limited number of custom twitter dresses. These will be listed at $160.00 plus shipping. They are made from a high quality stretch cotton drill, finished with birdy appliqué and machine embroidery around the neck and hemlines... They are very time intensive to make, hence the higher price-tag (compared to last year when I released this style) but you know what - totally worth it :) Email me with any questions.



Make sure you pop by again tomorrow - I have a little something to give-away...

Bec x





7 comments:

  1. You are so clever! All that sewing would do my head in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Twitter dress sleeveless? Do you have other pictures somewhere? I love the embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol the top picture "dress" and the twitter dress hopefully dont miss the sale lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check you and your bad self out, lady! Nice work on getting things done. You are a machine- a stylish, productive machine :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the bird printed dress. It's a different silhouette than you normally do but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey GORGEOUS....I'm LOVING this TWITTER dress & as the proud owner of one of your tea dresses I can totally vouch their AWESOMENESS....!!!!!

    Good to see you back in full swing Bec....!!!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete