AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

orders up!

Hello Hello!! How are you today? How is your week going so far? I am getting back into the swing of things, cutting and sewing and making :) I am feeling very productive - Yay!

New orders started...


Sophie Sparks! The best name ever!!

My lovely vintage wallpaper horse (one of three) from Delilah Divine

A new dress cut from a NEW PATTERN!!! Wowee!

...this little pretty is A-line and has a neck tie detail and cute ruffly cap sleeves!



AND... more new fabrics to upload to the fabrics page...

...there is enough of this bold retro print for two dresses and I am keeping one of them!!




This one will be AMAZING!

Since my trip to Melbourne my sense of creativity is feeling rejuvenated and I have decided to dedicate a couple of days a week to creative, non shop-related projects to keep those creative juices flowing.

I am partaking in a vintage fabric fat quarter swap organised by Green Tea and Red Nails . I have never done this before so I am very excited!!!  I need to get cutting and ironing to send off my fat quarters before the 22nd of April.

BY THE WAY!! Have you all forgotten about my little competition and dress giveaway ?????
I have only received one entry so far! So come on ladies - if you have one of my dresses and you love it why not grab a friend and get snapping - you have until the 28th of this Month to email me your photo along with the name you would like posted along with your entry.

Okie Dokie - once again I am up too late - must get to bed - big day of sewing tomorrow...

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. I adore that new dress! And the fabric! Gorgeous work, Lady! pj xx

    www.plainjanestyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete