AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, October 28, 2013

Market news!








Good evening friends! How was your weekend?? It was beautiful and warm over here in the west. I had a hectic weekend. We road tripped to Perth to watch my little sister and my sexy handyman take part in the tough mudder comp. It is a military styled race/event with obstacles over a 20kms course. No I did not race, nor did I want to to be honest. This is not my thing. But I loved watching two of my favourite people in the universe tough it out, covered in mud, getting electrocuted and jumping over stuff and carrying things.

I stayed with my beautiful mum and she fed me lovely fresh organic food and let me sleep while she played with my little person. I love my mum.

I am back home now, with so much to do. I am ultra motivated to sew with the Sou'west vintage fest fast approaching! The 9th of November I will be debuting my little caravan as a market stall and I want to make sure I have plenty of stock available.

I have just ordered six new african wax print fabrics for my new style of tea dress. I don't know if they will arrive in time to be made into dresses for the market, but I will have some in my other african print fabrics. I love this new style. Any suggestions for what I should call it??

BTW, I am sure that many of you are aware of the devastation caused by the fires over in NSW over the last weeks. I will be selling a few dresses to raise money to donate to the cause so stay tuned in the coming weeks for details.

I need a bath! And some sleep!! Talk to you later!!!

Bec xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bec,
    Haven't heard from you in a while. I hope that's all good .... shows, busy selling, creating ... playing in pretty weather ... maybe even setting up shop somewhere (seems you mentioned that not too long ago). Just wanted you to know you crossed my mind. Stay healthy.
    Blessings,

    - |<@ren

    ReplyDelete