AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, February 25, 2012


This morning is all about lounging around in my pj's, drinking coffee, watching rage and browsing through the latest country style magazine. After a week full of emotional stress I think I need a weekend of relaxation and self indulgence. 

Because of the week's events I have managed to miss heaps of emails and I didn't get as much sewing done as I planned. I have decided to try to stay away from the laptop this weekend, but I will get onto answering emails on Tuesday. If anyone is waiting to hear from me, I am just taking a tiny r&r break and I will get back to you as soon as my brain is back on track. If you think I have missed you (it is possible) please feel free to send through your email again.

I have a whole stack of half finished dresses ready for a bumper show and tell next week. And I also received my brand new staple gun in the mail which I plan on playing with tomorrow. Fun!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend lined up.

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. You've had a massive week - it sounds like some chilling out is definitely in order! Take care, thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete