AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, March 15, 2014

mental health day









Sometimes you just need to ignore what you are meant to be doing, in favour of what you want to be doing. A mental health day of sorts. I tried so hard to get all of the jobs I needed to do finished today, but my head wasn't with it and what I really wanted to be doing was crocheting a trim onto a new little cape for my girl. After hours of procrastination and unproductive behaviour I finally gave in and sat down with a cuppa and my hook.

Sometimes I have too high expectations of what I can achieve in one day! I bet most of you do the same. I'm starting realise now that to save my own sanity I just have to turn down the pressure and let some things go.

I hope your weekend is full of things you would rather be doing!

Bec x

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree! And, cute photos :)

    -Karina
    www.seeingbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every now and then we all need one of these days. Usually our mind and body tell us when we're due for one too.
    Enjoy lovely lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous imags and oh yes to things we want to do rather than what we should do! x

    ReplyDelete