AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, April 6, 2012

camera adventures - lunch with nan and pop








While we were in Perth I took a drive with my little sis to visit my dad's parents. Of course I took my new camera along. My poor Nan was getting very frustrated with me taking pictures of her while she was trying to talk. She makes her bed everyday with a display of her precious teddy bears. I think one of my favourite photo's here is the one of her delicate little hand smoothing her teddy's dress. And I particularly love the shot of the bread... 

Any tips? I am going to invite some constructive critisism. 

Bec x

1 comment:

  1. I think you captured the moment, your Nan and Pop and a little of their lives beautifully. Such lovely memories to have. I particularly like the light in the doggie one.
    It's silly but I get shy about taking photographs of family and friends, it's seems so raw and intimate. Must get over it and photograph more!
    Have fun playing :)
    Ps. I am sorry to read about the big decision. Having just recently been on the precipice of that very same decision I feel for you and knoowe little about how hard it must have been. Big hugs to you as you take the next steps on your journey xxx

    ReplyDelete