AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, January 26, 2012

We are OPEN...



What does Australia Day mean to you? Do you have special plans. Are you the type to hang flags from your car and don a cork hat and some thongs to slug back a few cold ones on the beach?? ha ha. Don't lie, I bet there are a few closet bogan's amongst us!


How have I spent my Australia day so far??


enjoying the highs and lows of the triple j hottest 100...
eating damper which we have been slathering with golden syrup....
giving the house a much needed spruce....
re-opening the etsy shop...
digging out a few treasures to make a plate wall in my studio...
sitting around drinking coffee and wearing my nightie with a flower wreath in my hair, for good measure...


Eventually I might get dressed and head over to the sports club where they are having a slip'n'slide for the kids and a band is playing...


Happy Australia Day! Lets all hope that this year is safe and happy for EVERYONE, and that no yucky racism or violence ruins what should be a fun day for all.


Much love.


Bec x

4 comments:

  1. Ohh a plate wall. I like the sound of this.
    And Happy Australia Day to you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bec,
    We too are listening to the triple j hottest 100.....recovering from a flood here yesterday and moving into my new office/workspace.....all in all a great day.
    And now a nice civilized glass of wine with dinner...(no closet bogan's here)
    Enjoy!!! Xox Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous day! Hope it wasn't to scaldingly hot up your way :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damper baking. Golden syrup. Yummo. What a great Australia Day feast.

    ReplyDelete