AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, January 30, 2012

art journal project...









Hey all! I have signed up for the new e-course available over at a beautiful mess. It is an art journal creating course, with 52 different projects to complete over a year. 

My plan is to photograph my finished projects to share here and make a small book once I am finished... The pictures above are snippets of what I was playing with this afternoon. I figure that if I am photographing the end result, it wont matter so much if I use bits and pieces that can't be glued down...

I'm really looking forward to dedicating a couple of hours a week to getting creative with a glue stick and a pair of scissors...

Keen to join me?

3 comments:

  1. This looks super cool, Bec! I can't wait to see what you do :D I'm not particularly arty so I shall just watch and be inspired :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos look great and the project sound like fun, but who has time for yet another project these days.....?
    I too will be content to just follow your progress....I'm sure it'll be wonderful and so very inspiring....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style of art journal. Your pages look great. x

    ReplyDelete