AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Scenes from around here...



















Well the threat of cyclone Heidi has passed with nothing more than some rather unimpressive drizzle. I think that everyone in town was hoping for a bit of a show so most people I have spoken to are rather disappointed that it has headed back out to sea.


I have been spending my time playing photographer, styling my house and making a few bits and pieces. The dress Zavian is wearing was a success! However the hat I was making to match it was an epic failure.  I will make a second attempt this afternoon.


Other props include my beautiful new typewriter that was a Christmas present from my love and my Lotta from Stockholm clogs. I also have a whole stack of new fabrics to add to my stash - but that is a whole other post...


Hope you are well and happy!! Bec x

12 comments:

  1. i love the dress. i am always looking for this style for penny. she loves them. your typewriter is adorable as are those shoes. great photos bec. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully captured! Love the cute dress too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little yellow dress on that honey-kissed child...ohmy!
    a fortunate little girl indeed to have a mama who can sew Gorgeousness like you do...:)

    ~d.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable! Look at that sweet baby girl! so divine !xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I heard the weather warning this morning I thought of you, lucky no damage was caused.
    Your little ones dress is ever so sweet.
    Ohh new fabrics, cant wait to see them. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so settled! Nicely done :D
    The dress is as cute as a button and I can't wait to see the hat attempt #2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress, very pretty fabric.
    Fab typewriter too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, that dress is all kinds of gorgeousness

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're little one is super cute! Love the clogs too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt like I was looking at my stash of fabrics then.... your poppet is gorgeous... I miss my Miss 12 being little! Lovely to 'meet' you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that sweet little dress- your little blonde curled girl looks fantastic in yellow and those short dresses look so cute over those toddler thighs. Cannot wait to see the hat- is it a bonnet? I have serious bonnet fancying issues. melx

    ReplyDelete