AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, February 26, 2011

New fabrics!!








Hi Everyone!! Hope you are all enjoying a delightful weekend so far... I gave myself a day off on Thursday, and I feel fresh and rejuvenated and ready to get back into the sewing.

I have about 15 dresses ready to ship first thing on Monday (yay!!) and I am looking forward to getting a little bit of time to create some wonderfully mismatched one-of-a-kind creations!!

In other news, I have collected a tonne of new fabrics that I have started to upload onto my blog. REMEMBER that there is only ever enough fabric for one or two dresses, so if you see something you like, don't hesitate!!

Here is the link - http://naughtyshorts.blogspot.com/p/vintage-fabrics-for-custom-orders.html

I have just uploaded about twenty new fabrics, and another fifty or so within the next week or two.

I have also been making petticoats! So much fun... I am imagining clashing floral and sweet lace peeking out from under dainty dresses - very tea party!! Available for sale soon in my etsy shop!!

I am so excited about my upcoming trip to Melbourne for the finders keepers market - I would love to hear if you are going to be there!!

Okie dokie, hope you are safe and well wherever you are. I am going back to work...

Bec x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, i can see some pretty fabrics in there! Once i get my dress, i'll probably be straight back on here ordering another one! :)

    ReplyDelete