AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Saturday, February 12, 2011

First in Best Dressed!!









Hello ladies! And gents, if there are any who read this (say hi, let me know!)...

I have spent the day taking pictures of new fabrics, and I have just spent this evening uploading them to my blog! Yippee!! Follow the link to see what is new!

http://naughtyshorts.blogspot.com/2011/01/vintage-fabrics-for-custom-tea-dresses.html

I have had to list a select few fabrics as "premium" at an extra $10.00 per dress (75.00 each) simply due to the amount that I had to pay for them - BUT TRUST ME, they are totally 100% worth every cent!! Truly divine and scrumptious - I am just trying to decide which ones to keep for myself!!

REMEMBER - If you are ordering a dress, please still choose your fabrics from this link - http://naughtyshorts.blogspot.com/2011/01/vintage-fabrics-for-custom-tea-dresses.html

I am so happy to report that I am extremely busy!! And the feedback I have been receiving has been just amazing. It makes me so happy - thanks guys - no crazy bridezilla's in my world, no way!

Well have fun looking and keep an eye out at the news agency for FRANKIE MAGAZINE - Due to hit the shelves on Wednesday, there might be a little somethin' somethin ' in there about a certain little naughty... maybe... we will see :)

MWAH!!!!

6 comments:

  1. G'day!!!

    I'm reading your blog and letting you know :)

    Nice work by the way!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohhhh and which Frankie ended up with naughty in it? Issue number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jen, its this issue!! due out tomorrow, i am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. issue 40! WOOHOO, will be checkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I found you there (Frankie) today YaY! ....lovely dresses...Yes please I'd love one out of the purpley tea rose fabric (no.16) Thanks! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi There,

    I was so pleased to see your in WA *hello*
    I just discovered your blog via Frankie, I am sure you will have much more success very soon!

    Happy dress-making :)

    ReplyDelete