AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Tuesday, May 8, 2012





Hello my friends! Sorry I have been a bit quiet on the blog front this week. I have been busy. Busy settling into a new routine. Busy with late night sewing. Busy with my small person...

Things are starting to feel normal and today especially I achieved a whole lot. I am organised again.

Perth's gloomy skies have been so good for my soul, but not necessarily for my camera. Instagram will have to suffice for the moment...

Completely exhausted so this will be brief.

Mwah!





8 comments:

  1. A perfectly wrapped Naughty Shorts dress. So tempting seeing all your lovely sewing. One of your dresses is top of my bday wish list. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work and blog! Found you via pinterest. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! Beautiful work - that second dress is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog, what lovely dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing fabric choice for those dresses <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the dresses! ALL. OF. THEM. Most people hate gloomy days. I thought I was the only loner who liked the grey skies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Gosh. I am so excited. So so excited. You make some seriously beautiful dresses. (Winner of her library adventures giveaway, btw ;))

    ReplyDelete