Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The last couple of days...

I found a cane outdoor setting at the tip and decided to pretty it up a bit...

this is the BEFORE

I used Anna Maria Horners Drawing room fabric, cutting templates from the old covers...

...and made matching buttons

...I ran out of paint half way - but you get the picture

I am going to use this chair at the markets when i finally set up my own stall :)

By the way I sold another quilt - YAY!
...which inspired me to make a new one

using some funky vintage fabrics and a yummy linen!

That's all for now - hope you are well - xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment