AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, August 15, 2014

groovy baby - retro terry towelling fabric



How lucky I was to chance upon a massive pile of retro terry towelling fabric last week. I bought it online and hey presto, here it is a week later sitting in a basket at the end of my bed. I am planning to use it for a plethora of spring inspired projects - bucket hats, shorty shorts, sunsuits for the little person, fuzzy cushions, actual towels! the list is endless and I am  so keen to get stuck into it.

We have been unwell, the winter yuckness  has had a hold of us. So I may not achieve much this weekend. I am hoping to get a little sun to warm these chilled bones and pale legs. Open the windows and breathe some fresh air into this shack.

Happy Friday! I hope you have a gorgeous weekend planned. 

Bec x

No comments:

Post a Comment