AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My latest design...

















My gorgeous friend Ash came by this afternoon for an impromptu photo session. I am trying to organise pictures of my new designs ready to upload into my new online shop, opening this week!  I'll tell you more about that later. I have just been playing with the pictures and I couldn't wait to share them with you, hence the mid-night blogging...

I haven't even named this style yet. It features a scooped neckline and it slips over the head with no zippers or fastenings. It has enclosed elastic at the back and a drawstring that ties at the front. For some reason I have 'the bee-keeper' dress in my mind but I hardly know how it relates to the style. Too obscure? Any suggestions??

Goodnight xx  

4 comments:

  1. Oh it's soooo lovely!! I love it!! Hope you have a lovely rest of the week! Can't wait to see your shop!! :) Happy Holidays! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you were thinking of 'the bee-keeper'- the waist of bee keeping outfits usually has a drawn-in elastic waist.
    Plus with all those pretty flowers, the bees would be very jealous.
    Such a pretty style Bec.
    x

    ReplyDelete