This week has been busy!
1. trashing my house with fabric. Nothing new.
2. Enjoying my new bathtub.
3. Choosing colours to paint my caravan.
4. Preparing to celebrate the '5000' likes milestone on the naughtyshorts facebook page!
(I will be giving away a dress so head over and follow for a chance to win!)
5. Trying to be healthy again and head out on regular runs on my beach track.
6. Updating my fabric library
7. Always playing dress-ups with my vintage treasures.
8. Working on a new design....
We have picked up our fruit loaf from the Yallingup bakery so we are ready for our Saturday morning ritual of coffee and toast! Hopefully the sun will come out and we can spend some lazy time on the beach.