AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, January 18, 2013

Paradise...

It's hard not to be happy when you start the day with a walk along the pristine coastline of the Southwest. Yesterday was, I have to admit, my first walk of the new year. After a month of indulgence in food and partying I have been slow to get going in the morning, but with the right tunes in my ear I found myself running through half of my normal route without any struggle. If set the pace for a gorgeous day of sewing and domestic activities. I am feeling on top of the world right now. I can't wait to do it all again today...





5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. Must get out there myself a breath of fresh air is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do live in a little slice of paradise! I spent two days down there recently with a friend who has just moved there and I was completely blown away with just how breathtaking it is. It's definitely somewhere I will visit more often now :)
    Such a lovely and inspiring way to start the day.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos,Like seing the progress of your little shack too! Cheers Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best job in the entire world! Love seeing little peeks into your gorgeous home. mel x

    ReplyDelete