AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Monday, December 17, 2012

MORE market info...

I have worked hard all day to finish and photograph my market dresses. The album is now up on Facebook. You can find it here. You can find all of the info you need about participating/purchasing on the market night here. Phew. I had forgotten how exhausting this sort of thing can be. And exciting, of course...

I am so proud of these dresses!! There are a few of my all time favourites in this bunch. Yes, I say that a lot. I always mean it though! Please take a peek and let me know what you think. And if I am forgetting anything. Thanks.

Mwah!

3 comments:

  1. I have just liked your facebook page in order to get all the updates on more fabulous dresses available, don't want to miss a second of it! :D All the fabrics are so gorgeous :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your detail to pattern placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for your PM on Facebook. This is the page I went to before, but I couldn't find the size chart. I clicked on the link you posted in your FB message but it had a picture of the dresses and some messages on your blog.
    Maybe I am missing something.

    Cheers

    Bev

    ReplyDelete