AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Friday, October 5, 2012

happiness and sunshine...


I had a wonderful day. Today we woke up and threw open the windows to the sunshine and freshness of the morning. I am a morning person. It might take me 15 minutes to initially leave the comfort of my bed, but once I am up I am happy to get into my morning rituals. Cuddles, coffee, emails, a load of washing in the machine and then dressed ready to face the day.

This afternoon I finished a stack of dresses and I have photos to share with you now. I am pretty up to date with my orders so I am planning on opening up the shop tonight with a few custom spots. I am not offering any 3/4 sleeve dresses or twitter dresses for the moment while I am working on developing the peggy and the baguette dress styles. I will be not offering the peggy or the baguette as custom orders. I will hopefully have samples for these new styles available by the end of the month... Please don't hold me to that though. I have learnt from experience that time can get away from me and it is too stressful to hold myself to self imposed deadlines. There are some things you can't rush :)

Tomorrow I have a lazy breakfast planned with some of my favourite people. If the weather tomorrow is anything like the weather was today then a few afternoon drinks might be in order....

I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead of you, wherever you may be.

Bec x

feedback & support




















15 comments:

  1. love your dresses! stunning!!
    xxxxAlessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww the peach roses are my fave! Amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to see the shop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those blue flowers with the sash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All gorgeous but it if I was to choose my fave it would be the blue with white waist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first blue/green dress is so eyecatching! and I love the blue/white swirly flowers, but I am really looking forward to some more baguette ones - this style is possibly more me?? I'm enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of dresses my lovely, and they all look particularly good against my old fav chair!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blue flower ones are so me. Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blue flower ones are so me. Love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue flower ones are so me. Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dresses are so cute! I love dresses with pockets. Cannot wait to see more. Thanks. Regena in TN.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dresses are so cute! I love dresses with pockets. Cannot wait to see more. Thanks. Regena in TN.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the days continue to be beautiful. You deserve a drink or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Penultimate dress is my favorite :D (penultimate means second to last)

    ReplyDelete