AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Thursday, June 16, 2011

From me - to you - with love xo


















Just a few of the dresses I have shipped this week...


THANK YOU!!

Thank you so much for your patience. All of you wonderful ladies who are waiting for dresses... I am so happy to tell you that although I am right on 8 weeks wait at the moment, all new orders should be shipped within 5 weeks from now on! Hooray! I am slowly catching up...

...and this week I snuck in a couple of frocks for my small person - yay! If you like, you can find the pattern for  "the miss adorable frock" from 'sew la tea do' - the wonderful book from Pip Lincoln at meet me at mikes... she is the best..

Mwah!

Bec xox

2 comments:

  1. Mine is here and I love it so so much!
    Thank you so much - it was well worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just found you blog and WOW - those dresses are gorgeous. Am off to check out your shop right now!!

    ReplyDelete