AboutAboutHow to OrderGalleryPressSponsorContact

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vintage inspired tea dresses HAVE ARRIVED!!! Hooray!












Well it has been a long time coming BUT FINALLY I have taken some time to photograph a few of my dresses and load them for sale on Etsy.

Thank you so so so very much my wonderful model - Elle you are so beautiful - We are so lucky to have you living with us right now. You are always a tremendous help and I LOVE YOU!!!

AS for the Quilt-In-Progress, I am so excited about how this is coming along. This one will absolutely be a keeper. And it is such a joy to be working on something so special and personal as a gift to myself. Can't wait to show you the finished piece.

Levi has caught some abalone, and we are visiting friends for dinner. Must go get organised.

Much Love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment